Re: quarter size and dime size

  • Subject: Re: quarter size and dime size
  • From: Carol Ann Bonner <cadastra@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:06:36 -0500 (CDT)

At 09:24 PM 4/24/01 -0500, Bernhard wrote:
>Dear Aroiders,
>
>could someone from the new world kindly convert that to cm (or German
coins) for
>someone from the old world?

Bernhard, may I suggest that you change your question to, "Could someone
from the New World kindly *send* me some quarters and dimes so someone from
the Old World will know how big they are?"  if enough people from the list
comply, you might get enough money to buy some new aroids.

Carol Ann
Nashville, but outside San Francisco for the week