OT: quarter size and dime size

  • Subject: OT: quarter size and dime size
  • From: Piabinha@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:05:27 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:34:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, a pissed-off dutchman writes:

<< Berhard,

We have had this issue of these USA'ers not using standardised measuring
sets before. WHEN will they learn that the world is a trifle larger than a
few isolated states and their idiosyncrasies...... GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I always
measure in ET (Elephant Trunks): 1 German coin = 1.2245 ET......

Wilbert >>

well, which elephants are these that the trunks are so small?  either that, or germans have very large pockets to accommodate giant coins...