RE: spider mites

  • Subject: RE: spider mites
  • From: Stangl Frank B Civ OC-ALC/LPPSB <Frank.Stangl@tinker.af.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:18:22 -0500 (CDT)

Last year they almost destroyed my tomato plants before I was told to try an
insecticide called Kelthane. It was easily purchased at a local gardening
center. When my Colocasia leaves started showing signs of damage, I used the
Kelthane on them too. The difference was noticeable in the first couple of
days. Hardest part was spraying the underside of the leaf. The wife wouldn't
hold the leaves up for me, it does have a slightly pungent scent.