Re: Dead Horse Arum

  • Subject: Re: Dead Horse Arum
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:53:47 -0500 (CDT)

Peoples,

Pay attention to the way Alan photographed and skilfully operated on his
Helicodiceros, THAT is the proper way to do it if you want an aroid
identified. Well done, Alan, and congrats on the flowering of what I
consider the most spectacular of all aroids.........and it isn't even an
Amorphophallus............

Wilbert