Re: World Spathiphyllum and Big Bang

  • Subject: Re: World Spathiphyllum and Big Bang
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:23:42 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Donna!

Great! Thanks for the interest, care, and intelligence.  Had expected a lead
balloon from Aroid L.  Here in a cow-bog-pub land I suffer from peer
starvation and need to have conversations with myself to confirm that
everything still works.   Spathiphyllum care and worship are part of my
fight to remain sane in temporary isolation.  Got any nice kinds which ought
to be here as well as there and of course vice versa, please?!

Ireland is the self-chosen Devil's Island to which I escaped to continue
more and more as a freelance Nature's Free Spirit.  I have a wonderful and
large residential Studio exclusive to one of West Cork's loveliest
waterfronts.  I see no point in work unless moving molecules is meaningful.
It is better to work hard at play child-like in order to find meaning with
feeling.  I now help people to become whole by discovering their real selves
with the wonderful Voices which represent what they are at best.
(Psycho-somatic Programming through Voice).  I was a Naturalist
re-disciplined as a Zoologist and wondered disbelievingly in various major
power groups where I was regulated, censored, temporarily silenced, never
cornered nor head subserviently bowed or bloodied.   I never conformed or
compromised on principles which I considered profoundly detrimental to
posterity.  Not being conveniently feeble minded,  but undesirable as a cog
in a stupid power control machine, I confess to being a joyful failure, in
fact causing the whole aforesaid machine sometimes to fail to meaningful
benefit.   The sagas are more amazing than much fiction but that's all
together or nothing follow my leader groupism. This is the latest part of a
life of re-finding the transparency and unbridled wonder of my early
childhood before defensive mind interfered too much on sentry duty.   I am
glad to say that I have yet to succeed in being a complete success in my own
heart at anything but striving is wonderful, joyful and momentarily even
Bliss.   I do not know what role the frightening experience I have of how
Big Brother puppets will play in my re-directing evolution a little to where
it would have otherwise taken the glory for Man the Wise.

I feel Eugenics is imminently already succeeding where Hitler with his overt
crudity failed.   The flood gates are open because of mob conformity,
extremely accurate subliminal indoctrination and promotion of powerless
uniformed protest worry groups who can be placated and easily fooled.  The
irreversible stages I believe are already here.  De-tribalised material
human beings are most responsive to change to all human technology which
benefits (or appears to benefit) mob nuclei.  Thge most puppeted are
Presidents and other self seeking posterity oblivious thickies.

I have a Classical Recording Studio.  Digital Recording is PERFECT?  Huh!
Edison early 20th C squirms.
And so it is for all socially seductive, impressive dictatorial technology.

Spathiphyllum are to me the most beautifully simple and elegant of all
plants and are an element in creative inspiration.     I am only interested
in how and why they are.  Names, what they are only necessary for consensus
reference between human minds not hearts.

Here endeth the unsolicited mumble in appreciation of your kind response to
my naivety.

Cheers from the Heart

Ron