Panama again

  • Subject: Panama again
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:38:22 -0500 (CDT)

Dear all,
esp. Julius Boos,

below you find a request that I mailed a few weeks ago. Getting no reply so far,
I already thought that there are no tuberous aroids in Central Amercica (excuse
my ingnorance from which you see that I am still a novice in aroid matters...).

>From the enthuseastic mail from Julius Boos about Fairchild Gardens I learned

that this obviously is not the case; or is Panama just the wrong place for
Dracontiums?

So again: Is there any chance to find something like D. pitterii or Dracontium
gigas in Panama and get it to Germany ???

(Still) Any suggestion highly appreciated!

Cheers,
Bernhard.