Re: THE TROPICAL RAIN FOREST COLLECTING TEAM DREAM

  • Subject: Re: THE TROPICAL RAIN FOREST COLLECTING TEAM DREAM
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:13:14 -0500 (CDT)

Neil,

    Have you been in South America after the middle of the 90īs? I donīt
mean hyper-protected excursions for foreign tourists, but real field work.
If you did it so, and still have the same opinion, tell me where you have
been and I will go there as soon as possible!!! Unfortunately, I canīt move.
My plants, my lovely plants, are also living here with me. There are no
Spathicarpoids, Xanthosomae and Zomicarpoids in Australasia. How could I
live without them?

                        Cheers,

                            Eduardo.