Re: THE TROPICAL RAIN FOREST COLLECTING TEAM DREAM

  • Subject: Re: THE TROPICAL RAIN FOREST COLLECTING TEAM DREAM
  • From: "Dany Hervelle" <bs246466@skynet.be>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:19:17 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Ron and list!
I am sure that your dream is like the dream of most of people who like
nature!If this kind
of thing may be real,sure i will sign for it!I have dreaming lot of time
about this...Of
course,lonely it is not possible for me,but if something serious (but not
too..) may
emerge from your initiative Ron,it may be great!I ever say to my wife that i
didn't want to
die before have see the real rainforest.I will have the chance to say a day
Amazonia,for
his great tresor of anthurium and marantaceae,and Borneo and Papua new
guinea for
the tresor of alocasia that they are regorging!But all of them also for the
beauty of nature.And sure that if i go there i will be back with not only
photograph!
Is it may be only a drem...?
Good growin' to all

Dany Hervelle