Re: World Spathiphyllum and Big Bang

  • Subject: Re: World Spathiphyllum and Big Bang
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:48:02 -0500 (CDT)

Hi again Rand! You shock me!  Surely you wouldn't go to his party  with a
compressed cylinder of stinky fragrance or a hypodermic of Dumb Cane Sap?
Please be cautious.  Don't be hasty.  Behind the exigent political shop
window he may befacade fellah and collect Spaths as symbols of his
dedication to Peace and Bliss.   We wouldn't want to lose those would we?
Would a quick cheek scrape for DNA reveal if he had reverence for all Life
like us  or if he was an early GMO?

The message coming back is that the only Spaths Americans now have their
wives bought from the local supermarket?  It's all very ominous. .

Gosh this is FUN!

Ron

Yours earnestly

Ronaldo of Leprechaunville