Adroideana back issues!!

  • Subject: Adroideana back issues!!
  • From: angel morales <angel151@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:08:34 -0600 (CST)

Hi,
 I recently got a response from an member of the forum that suggested that I
get , a back issue of Adroideana, because it is a harbinger of good
information on Amorphophallus. I tried to look up the issue in question, and
did not see it on the site . It is Volume number 19. If any one has any idea
on how I might be able to get a back issue of the volume please let me know.
I would really appreciate it . Aroid heads rule!!
regards angel
--
Angel151@earthlink.net