Re: Composting!!! Do's and don'ts!!!

  • Subject: Re: Composting!!! Do's and don'ts!!!
  • From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 20:32:23 -0600 (CST)

I've been making compost for more than 30 years.  Use it, screened,
as a basic ingredient in the potting soil I make and use for
everything I grow - aroid and non-aroid.  Could not garden without
compost!  A compost pile is something, IMO, that every gardener who
has the space for one should maintain.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Online Nurseries 2002 - Garden Vision
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635