Re: Request for Assistance for Help on a Term Paper

  • Subject: Re: Request for Assistance for Help on a Term Paper
  • From: Scott Hyndman <hyndman@aroid.org>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:37:54 -0600 (CST)

Have you searched the National Agricultural Library (NAL) site of the USDA?
It is called AGRICOLA for AGRICultural OnLine Access.  Go to
http://www.nal.usda.gov/ag98/ follow the instructions and enter your
keywords.  You can then look up the citations in your library, order the
publications you can't find through interlibrary loan, or order them through
the NAL.  Please contact me off of the list if I can be of any further
assistance.  Good luck!

Best regards,  Scott

Scott Hyndman,
Research Greenhouse Manager