Re: Re: For dracontium nuts

  • Subject: Re: Re: For dracontium nuts
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:38:08 -0600 (CST)

----- Original Message -----
From: <mburack@mindspring.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 11:25 AM

Don`t feel alone---my friend Bobby grows most Amorphallus', Taccarums, etc.
with little problems, but can NOT grow Drac`s without them rotting!   Your
mix may not drain well enough??

>>Its really ironic....

Everyone seems to say dracs are not as rot prone as Amorphs....

Amazing... I can rot a dracontium just by looking at it!

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:20:09 -0600 (CST) brian williams