Scentless Arum dioscorides?

  • Subject: Scentless Arum dioscorides?
  • From: Krzysztof Kozminski <kk@kozminski.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:10:44 -0500 (CDT)

So, my Arum dioscorides var. luschanii opened today, and ...
nothing.  No smell at all.  Here I was, preparing to encounter one
of the allegedly worst stinkers in the arum family and got such a

Is this species perhaps an evening/night-time stinker? Or does need
a couple days to develop some flavor?

"Software engineering is simply choosing the right wrench to pound
in the correct screw."