Re: How big DO they get.

On a similar note, is there an upper limit to how big Amorphophallus konjac
PLANTS  can get?  Mine never seem to get larger than five feet.  A 12 pound
bulb grew a plant just shy of five feet high and wide, while a 25  pounder
grew a plant just barely five feet.
By the way, my garden is in Long Island NY, and most of my plants are grown
in full sun.