RE: Amorpholphallus titanum pollen request

  • Subject: RE: Amorpholphallus titanum pollen request
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:36:16 -0500 (CDT)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Could anyone tell me what 11
stones measures up to??????? Gads, I thought you USA'ers were a pain in
converting to Celsius but this one takes the cake....... Stones, can you
believe it? My crusade for the decimal/metric system on this group obviously
is futile........and I have tried SOOOOOOOOOOO hard. This is not going to
work by a mile (did I say "mile"?????).

Lord S. Tony Phalloids