Re: Re: Anthurium questions, Neill

  • Subject: Re: Re: Anthurium questions, Neill
  • From: Piabinha@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:38:32 -0500 (CDT)

my records say it should be spelled A. huixtlense.  i also received some seed from jay vannini in guatemala, but they eventually did not get past seedling stage.

has anyone been able to contact him lately?  all my emails have been returned with the message that his server is down.

--
tsuh yang in nyc