newcomer: sorry about unfriendly mail address

  • Subject: newcomer: sorry about unfriendly mail address
  • From: "Kathy Kempf" <wont_read101@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:31:07 -0500 (CDT)

Dear all,

I am happy I found your group.  Sorry about my unfriendly address; I am a
programmer who gets an unbelievable amount of junk mail; this is the one I
use until I find out whether joining an organization will get me huge
amounts of unwanted spam.

My name is Kathy Kempf, and I live in central Ohio, Zone 6, USA.  I replied
to a few messages I read before writing this, so I guess some people have
already found out I have a great sense of humor.  I loved the thread about
stones.  I sent part of it on to others who will also get a kick out of it.

I started growing aroids (other than Jack-in-the-Pulpit) a couple of years
ago; found them to be fascinating, and want to find out a lot more before I
invest a lot of time and sweat into getting new ones.  As I responded to
someone's letter, I was pleasantly shocked to find mine was hardy here; I
don't have much room to store (more) tropicals.

I am disabled (crippled); plants that take a whole lot of nurturing are
allowed to die, sometimes a slow lingering death, other times a swift one
with my trowel.

Enough about me.  I can't wait to learn more!