RE: newcomer: sorry about unfriendly mail address

  • Subject: RE: newcomer: sorry about unfriendly mail address
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:38:50 -0500 (CDT)

Kathy, I too am a programmer and have never received anything unwanted as a
result of this list. I have collected aroids (mostly epiphytic ones) for
about five years. This is a great list with great people. Luckily most
aroids are not very hard to grow.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Art
www.witmore.net <http://www.witmore.net>