Re: largish (grapefrut) sized A. peonifolia?

  • Subject: Re: largish (grapefrut) sized A. peonifolia?
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:16:01 -0500 (CDT)

To those who've already requested me as of this time or that I've promised
to, I'll send something out soon. I just returned from a trip to various
groceries, and Suran is out of season apparently. (I was offered some
frozen Suran. Rather difficult to explain to the stockperson why this was
not satisfactory).