A. titanum- yellow leaves

  • Subject: A. titanum- yellow leaves
  • From: "Bob Bob" <metopium@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:52:26 -0500 (CDT)

Hi there all!

I have several smaller titanums in large pots with a 60/40 mix of sphagnum
moss and perlite.
They are now outside under dappled Arizona sun with my other Amorphs.
I feed them regularly with Miracle Grow.

All my other amorphs are a dark healthy green, but my titanum is a much
lighter shade with a yellowish (chlorotic) tint.

The tubers appear fine when they are transplanted during dormancy.
They may be growing a little slow for what I've read about the plant.

Even titanums I've given away, but still in Arizona, seem to be doing the

Can anyone help me on this one?

Many thanks!