Re: Don Burns

I had the pleasure of meeting Don for the first time
this September at the show.  I had conversed with him
previously on the list and privately, and found him to
be a very nice man.
Upon meeting Don, I found a true gentleman, and a
friend.  I am indeed sorry to hear of his passing, he
will be missed.
Best to his wife Carol, and to you Dewey, I know he
was your true friend.
Best Regards,
Jill Bell