Re: Don Burns

  • Subject: Re: Don Burns
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:02:13 -0500 (CDT)

I will miss Don, as will many other folks within and away from the ranks of
the IAS.   Don and a couple other members were the ones who set up my comp.
system, and Don got me started on this new and very intimidating new
'thing'.    He loved aroids, and he allowed me to give him many of the ones
that I grew.    I regret that only recently I FINALLY managed arrange to
obtain a cutting of a species of African Culcasia that he had been after for
years, he did not survive long enough to see it.   His presence as one of
the moderators of the aroid-l list will be missed.
Please pass on our deepest condolences to his wife Carol.