Re: [aroid-l] Furtadoa

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Furtadoa
  • From: "Chanrit Sinhabaedya" siamanthus@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 02:32:10 +0000

Thanks alot Peter, I'm glad to see you here back again.

There are some aroids I've collected from southern Thailand that look much similar to Furtadoa according to the picture in The Genera of Araceae. Anyway I'm not sure if all of them are Furtadoa, as Furtadoa has only 2 species for the entire genus, but I have as least 5-6 different forms and 3 of them totally different from each other. So the rest of mine might be Homalomena subgen. Chamaecladon as you said.

Chanrit Sinhabaedya
Bangkok Thailand.