Re: [aroid-l] Aroideana 26

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Aroideana 26
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" edggon@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:23:17 +0000

Dear Derek,

I am preparing a couple of articles for Aroideana 25, and I am in hurry to send them before the end of April. I am working hard, so I think it will be pretty possible.
Another subject: I have detected two serious errors in my previous articles. One of them, it is all my fault, since I have made a mistake when I typed the number of a type material. The other one, there was some format error and part of a table (Philodendron williamsi x P. stenolobum) were tranferred to another cell. I simply couldnīt catch this when I looked to the table at the proofs, because I though it was impossible to happen! I would like to make an errata in the next volume, is that possible? If so, I will send it together with this yearīs material.

Very best wishes,