[aroid-l] Distribution update

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Distribution update
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:13:01 +0200

We have been having a bit of a delay in processing all your Amorph orders.
There were some 70 in all. I managed to get eveyone something but those of
you who sent in looooong lists, will find that the relative disappointment
will be bigger..... (mathematics working).

At this moment the material is being distributed over the orders physically
and I expect that the stuff will go phyto late next week or early the week
after that and then it will be in transit soon. So, a bit patience and who
knows what comes your way........

Hope ye all catch yer Easter Bunny in time for a good meal........