Re: [aroid-l] Arum key project

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Arum key project
  • From: "Peter Boyce" boyce@pothos.demon.co.uk
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:24:08 +0200

Dear Dr Mishra

There seems to be a little confusion here. The key I am producing is for the
temperate genus Arum, not for Colocasia. There is currently no key to
Colocasia that is reliable. If the species you have collected in India are
wild species and not cultivated clonotypes or land races I may be able to
help identify them since I have done a lot of fieldwork in Bangladesh and
know the species there very well.

Yours Sincerely