[aroid-l] the White Dragon bleeds

  • Subject: [aroid-l] the White Dragon bleeds
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:15:16 -0400

A few weeks back there was some discussion on the list about
the white flowering form of Dracunculus vulgaris (which I included
below).  After 9 years of growing, what I had hoped would be this
magnificent aroid, from seed it finally showed its true colors.  See:

What is pictured isn't quite as spectacular as the photos that
Wilbert put on the IAS web site, but it's still worth the wait!