Re: [aroid-l] the White Dragon bleeds

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] the White Dragon bleeds
  • From: "C. J. Addington" cjaddington@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:37:50 -0700

on 4/28/03 20:15, Alan Galloway at alan_galloway@ncsu.edu wrote:

> A few weeks back there was some discussion on the list about
> the white flowering form of Dracunculus vulgaris (which I included
> below).  After 9 years of growing, what I had hoped would be this
> magnificent aroid, from seed it finally showed its true colors.

 Those white Dracunculus are beautiful. You did a good job with them! Their
spadixes appear unusually thin and pointy for that species. Do you notice
that is consistent in the white-flowered form?
 If you ever have seed or offsets available, I know I would love to give it
a try. My normal purple guys could use the contrasting color neighbors!
    Thanks for posting the pictures!

CJ in California