[aroid-l] Too many plants

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Too many plants
  • From: Leslie Georgeson <skinnychick2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:40:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

My husband is complaining again that I have too many plants, so I need to find good homes for some.  The species that I have "too many" of include the following:

Alocasia macrorrhizos "rubra" (large plants)
Xanthosoma robustum (large plants)
Colocasia fallox (young pups)
Colocasia antiquorum illustris (young pups)
Colocasia nancy's revenge

and...that's all I'm willing to part with for now. Perhaps a few months down the road I will have "too many" of another species (which is quite likely given my obsession with aroids).  I am letting them go for very reasonable prices (dirt cheap), as long as you promise to take very good care of them.  :-)  Interested parties please e-mail me at skinnychick2@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Leslie