[aroid-l] Too many plants

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Too many plants
  • From: Leslie Georgeson <skinnychick2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:47:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello fellow aroiders!
I had such an overwhelming response to my e-mail that I couldn't possibly reply to everyone. If you did not receive a personal response from me, that means I ran out of plants before I even opened your e-mail.  I want to thank everyone for their interest, and for those of you who didn't receive any plants this time, you will be the first to be offered some next time around.
Again, thank you all for helping me find good homes for my beloved plants.
Happy gardening everyone!

Do you Yahoo!?