Re: [aroid-l] Symplocarpus

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Symplocarpus
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:08:51 -0500 (CDT)

My biggest question re symplocarpus is "Where the heck can you find
them?". I've been trying to acquire them for years. Any of them. Does
anyone know of sources?

(PS - next week when we pass a critical deadline at work I expect normal
life to resume and I'll start trying to contact people and mail out the
extra plants I mentioned back when it was too cold to mail them.)

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Peter Boyce wrote:

> Hi Rand
> I can only speak from cultivation experience of two of the four species -
> foetidus & renifolius.
> Pete

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com