Re: [aroid-l] Web site

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Web site
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:54:20 EDT

Peter,  I didnt realize this...  Do happen to know which countries?  I have
even recieved full plants, leaves, roots and all from them.  Of course they
were stuffed in an envelope and looked inconspicous.  Would there be a fine
involved?  Thanks for the heads up,  Il will have to be more careful when ordering
from them from now on.  You still cant beat it for the price..lack of shipping
costs, and variety of plants, at least if you are interested in the
Neotropical Genera.  Michael M.