Re: [aroid-l] Web site

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Web site
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <peterboyce@myjaring.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:33:39 +0800

Hi Michael

The toughest countries are the USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand (the
latter two are very hard), Brazil & Taiwan.

Concerning fines, there seems to be no fixed thing. In essence in Australia,
New Zealand and Taiwan prosecute on first offence but it seems that the
reality is that they keep an eye open for 'repeat offenders' (i.e., once
you've had a suspect package stopped you're red-listed for attention.) I
wouldn't get paranoid about it, just be cautious!