Re: [Aroid-l] new Amorphophallus group

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] new Amorphophallus group
  • From: "snowsexotics" snowsexotics@cox.net
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:14:55 -0700

good job Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Lampl" <blampl1@earthlink.net>
To: <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:03 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] new Amorphophallus group

Hello aroiders. After some discussion on the gardenweb aroid forum, I have
started a yahoo!group for Amorphophallus enthusiasts. It is set up as a
non-public group to control spam, but I do invite all that are interested to
join. It will have links for websites that have an involvement with
Amorphophallus. Whether for education or for sales, I would like to try to
bring together every source on the web about the genus. Hopefully this will
be a dynamic group full of conversations. The group is listed under
Amorphophallus or 'amorph_group'. Look forward to adding you to the member
list. Here is a link to the webpage.....