[Aroid-l] new Amorphophallus group

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] new Amorphophallus group
  • From: Bryan Lampl blampl1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 03:03:37 -0700

Hello aroiders.  After some discussion on the gardenweb aroid forum, I have
started a yahoo!group for Amorphophallus enthusiasts.  It is set up as a
non-public group to control spam, but I do invite all that are interested to
join.  It will have links for websites that have an involvement with
Amorphophallus.  Whether for education or for sales,  I would like to try to
bring together every source on the web about the genus.  Hopefully this will
be a dynamic group full of conversations.  The group is listed under
Amorphophallus or 'amorph_group'. Look forward to adding you to the member
list.  Here is a link to the webpage.....