Re: [Aroid-l] Dracunculus vulgaris still sleeping

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Dracunculus vulgaris still sleeping
  • From: "Abrimaal Svartvinter" abrimaal@o2.pl
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:10:10 +0200

Hello All,

Most of my tuberous aroids (Arisaema, Amorphophallus, Dracunculus, Typhonium) sprout leaves in May or even in June, please be patient. Only Arum starts much earlier, in March, and A.italicum even in December or it stays evergreen. It depends how they were stored during Winter.

Greetings
Marek Argent

----- Original Message ----- From: <bonaventure@optonline.net>