[Aroid-l] New aroid-l subscriber

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] New aroid-l subscriber
  • From: "Peter Boyce" botanist@malesiana.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:22:35 +0800

Dear Folks

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome to aroid-l a Malaysian colleague, Wong Sin Yeng.

Wong Sin Yeng is a lecturer at the Faculty of Resource Science and Technology of the Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) near to Kucing and has particular interests in the systematics and ecology (notably pollination and seed dispersal mechanics) of tribe Schismatoglottideae (Schismatoglottis, Piptospatha, &c.). She's also interested in aroids of limestone and shales and we are presently collaborating on a study of such habitats in the SW and C / NE of Sarawak.

Pete