[Aroid-l] Request for pollen

Fellow aroiders,

I'm sending this out to the whole list in hopes that one or more of you might have blooming specimens of Alocasia robusta. I am in need of fresh pollen from A. robusta and am willing to pay for overnight express (i.e. FedEx, etc.) to obtain it fast.

The protocol for sending it is simple and if you have any or expect to have some in the near future, I can email you privately with the information.

Thanks to any who might be able to help.
LariAnn Garner
Aroidia Research
Aroid-l mailing list