Re: [Aroid-l] Hot Water Treatment for Nematodes in Amorphs and a note on Spanthantheum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Hot Water Treatment for Nematodes in Amorphs and a note on Spanthantheum
  • From: "StroWi@t-online.de" <StroWi@t-online.de>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 10:37:06 +0200

Allan,

just one point before you go and buy an aquarium heater...

I am not sure, if it will be possible to set a temperature of 46 °C with
an aquaium heater. Normally they work with a bimetal switch which might
not be suitable for such high temperatures.
So you have to inqiuire at a pet shop if they do.

Good heating,
Bernhard.