[Aroid-l] Fw: Natural Hybrid/ Alocasia cuculata

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Fw: Natural Hybrid/ Alocasia cuculata
  • From: "Windy Aubrey" <exotics@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 07:53:41 -1000

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: Natural Hybrid/ Alocasia cuculata

I took a few more shots of this Cuculata 'thing'.  Some images are shown with a yard stick, so the size will be appreciated with this young plant.  Also, I included an image of the back side of the blade, with it backlit so the veins would be clearer.  I also included the standard Cuculata with the yard stick and a backlit shot of it's blade for comparison.
In June, I will resubmit another image of this thing, again with the yard stick.
Many thanks to all that have taken an interest in this plant and have contributed their opinion and knowledge.
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
DSCN4375 (2)
DSCN4378 (2)
DSCN4390 (2)

Aroid-l mailing list