RE: [Aroid-l] Fw: Natural Hybrid/ Alocasia cuculata

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Fw: Natural Hybrid/ Alocasia cuculata
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:20:42 -0500

Dear Windy:

            I seem to remember seeing a plant very much like this cultivated on the streets of Hong Kong.  I thought it was just a peltate Alocasia macorrhiza.

Tom Croat, P. A. Schulze Curator of Botany

Missouri Botanical Garden

Box 299, St. Louis, Missouri 63116

(314) 577-5163

Please send images to our FTP Server.