[Aroid-l] Anthurium sections and IAS website

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Anthurium sections and IAS website
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 01:49:38 +0200

Hello,

Can anyone tell me to which sections belong these species of Anthurium:

A. peltigerum
A. ochranthum
A. veitchii
A. williamsii

Does anybody know what happened to the IAS Website www.aroid.org?
I cannot enter there both from Internet Explorer 7 and from Mozilla Firefox too.
Did they change their URL or anything worse?

Thanks in advance for replies

Marek Argent