Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium sections and IAS website

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium sections and IAS website
  • From: Laura Reynolds <reynoldslm8@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 11:45:40 +0100 (BST)

Hi Marek,
I'm not sure why you've had a problem with the IAS website, it's still there (I use it on a daily basis).
As far as my records go I believe the following sectional placements are correct for the species you have named.
A. peltigerum - Digitinervium
A. ochranthum - Belolonchium
A. veitchii - Calomystrium
A. williamsii - Polyneurium
Good luck with the IAS website
Laura Reynolds

Marek Argent <abri1973@wp.pl> wrote:
Can anyone tell me to which sections belong these species of Anthurium:
A. peltigerum
A. ochranthum
A. veitchii
A. williamsii
Does anybody know what happened to the IAS Website www.aroid.org?
I cannot enter there both from Internet Explorer 7 and from Mozilla Firefox too.
Did they change their URL or anything worse?
Thanks in advance for replies
Marek Argent
Aroid-l mailing list

Aroid-l mailing list