[Aroid-l] Syngonium

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Syngonium
  • From: cgdz33a@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 19:45:38 -0400

To the IAS,
I am a member currently undertaking research on Aroid morphology and am looking for seeds of Aroids, particularly of Syngonium podophyllum. If anyone has seeds, or sources for me to get some (other than flying to South America or Florida) Id appreciate it. I do need fairly good provenance data. I can pay for seeds and shipping (if reasonable). However I need alot of seed so any donations would also be appreciated.
Thanks Alot
Eric C. Morgan
Bartlett Arboretum
151 Brookdale Rd