Re: [Aroid-l] Philo. seed from S. America

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philo. seed from S. America
  • From: "Susan Cox" <snalice@dslextreme.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:07:29 -0700

Dear Julius,

I took part in that order from South America.  I ordered quite a few
different varieties all of which germinated.  The only plants that I grew to
maturity were, what were named to be, P. salloum (bipinatifidum), P.
wendlandii, and P. erubescense.   As far as I know, all were named
correctly...as far as I know.  I took part in the most recent order also and
have grown P. crassinervium (spelled on their lable 'crassirhyrum' which I
didn't recognize) and P. imbe, and P. wendlandii, but they are still
immature, pretty much.  You might be able to identify them at this point.  I
can send photos of these plants, other than the original P. wendlandii as I
hung it high and forgot about it too often.  The most recent wendlandii will
be represented in the photos.   Where would you like photos sent?

Susan Cox