[Aroid-l] arums + arisaema triphyllum

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] arums + arisaema triphyllum
  • From: "Agoston Janos" <agoston.janos@citromail.hu>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:54:12 +0200

Dear All,
I need a bit help. In the attachment you will find some unnamed Arum. I have no idear what it can be...
The other 2 are Arum orientale. Is it common that spathe have different markings at this species?
My Arisaema triphyllum had brown-white spathe, but it has got green-white spathe this year. Is this chanage he spathe color also or it depends on the sexuality of the inflorescence?
Thany in advance!

Aroid-l mailing list