Re: Pollinators

  • Subject: Re: Pollinators
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:21:16 -0700

If they are North American Staphylininds, you could send them to me. I would be happy to take a look at them, no charge, but I may request a plant or two!

Grins,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.406.1178

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

707 Dead Cat Alley

Suite 201

Woodland, CA 95695

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Woodland, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

ecoanalysts.com