problem titan question

  • Subject: problem titan question
  • From: E Morano <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:50:46 -0700 (PDT)

*sigh* Some of the leaves on my brand new titans are starting to turn yellow. They have been in full shade and Ive kept the soil wet. They look like they've been over watered but I thought they liked water. It has been very windy too and these plants were soft greenhouse plants. Could that be the problem? Im very disappointed here, I just dont get it.

Aroid-L mailing list