Re: Joep Moonen

  • Subject: Re: Joep Moonen
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:26:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Steve,

Aloha and mahalo for forwarding news of Joep's stroke.
 I am a latter correspondent with Joep, but he has
from the outset been very accommodating to my
questions and comments.  He has sent me nice photos of
habitats , plants, and his family...so one gets
attached to his personality very quickly.

Add my best wishes to him and his family to offset
this sad news.  I do remain optimistic that he will
have a complete and speedy recovery.  I anticipate and
expect that we will have a long and fruitful
friendship via email after  he is back to fine form.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Leland Miyano

--- ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>